If the instructor has registered the course and exams, we will be able administer the online make-up exams if:
- The instructor makes the exam available to the student in the LMS (Learning Management System- such as Canvas).
- Has created the make-up exam in the test center database.
- Has advised the Testing Centers to expect the student requiring the make-up exam.
For written exams:
- We proctor written exams only for students in a distance education section* of the course.
- The instructor advises the Testing Centers to expect the student requiring the make-up exam.
- Contact your instructor for more information.
*Distance education course sections are generally denoted with a leading X such as XW, XE, XB.