General Information about Online Exams
- Most of the exams allow the student to save each answer as the question is completed.
- You (the proctor) may be able to log the student back into the exam using the appropriate password and all prior work saved will be restored.
- Not all Learning Management Systems will allow the student to pick up where they left off.
- In these cases the student should contact the course instructor to explain their situation and ask that the exam be reset.
(Note: Even if the student has saved an answer they may go back to a particular question and change their original answer to something different. They must save that answer again for the change to take place.)
- Once the student has answered and saved all the questions they will need to press the “Finish” button at the bottom of the page.
Issues or Questions with Paper/Written Exams