Modified on: Thu, 29 Aug, 2019 at 10:22 AM
- Proctors administer exams and return the completed exam to ELO.
- Proctors must be unbiased individuals who, in general, have no personal association or affiliation with the student(s) they proctor.
- Proctors monitor students while they take exams to ensure they are following the rules of the exam.
- For online exams, proctors are expected to enter the exam password so the student can access the exam.
- Before you agree to become a proctor, we ask that you confirm the identity of the person who is asking you to proctor for them. A photo ID should be checked to make sure the person is whom they claim to be.