What do I need to proctor for an Iowa State student?
Modified on: Mon, 20 Aug, 2018 at 3:27 PM
- The ISU Net ID (this is the portion of their Iowa State email address prior to the @), the course name(s) and number(s), and the exam format (written, online, etc.) in order to fill out the proctor application form found here: Proctor Application Form
- Proctors must have access to the Internet, official email account (not Hotmail, gmail accounts etc.), static IP address for student and proctor computers.
- For written exams, the proctor needs access to a printer and scanner or fax machine.
- If he/she is proctoring multiple courses, each course needs to be added to the proctoring system by selecting the CTRL key.
- For each course, it is assumed proctors will administer ALL exams for the course.
- Proctors must be renewed each semester for each course.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.