Modified on: Thu, 29 Aug, 2019 at 11:43 AM
- Iowa State University Net ID (this is the portion of their Iowa State email address prior to the @), the course name(s) and number(s), and the exam format (written, online, etc.) in order to fill out the proctor application form found here: Proctor Application Form
- Access to the Internet, official email account (not Hotmail, gmail accounts etc.), static IP address for student and proctor computers.
- For written exams, access to a printer and scanner or fax machine.
- If proctoring multiple courses, each course needs to be added to the proctoring system by selecting the CTRL key.
- Administer ALL exams for the course(s).
- Renew each semester for each course.