1. Identify someone from one of the following employment categories to serve as your proctor:
    • Accredited university/college testing center
    • Adult learning centers (Sylvan, Huntington)
    • K-12 school administrators/counselors
    • Commissioned military officers
    • University/county extension
    • Corporate managers
    • Human Resources Professional
    • Clergy
    • Professional library staff

  2. Once you have located your proposed proctor use the link below to begin the process of registering them with the Testing Centers.