Features of using the ISU Test Centers to administer exams include:
- Photo ID Check-in
- Scratch paper/dry erase lapboads provided
- Several Exam Proctors
- Over 200 specially configured terminals that prohibit access to non-authorized web sites and prevents utilization of such things as memory sticks or flash memory.
- Four campus locations (Six during finals week)
- Exam Condition Cards identifying what materials students may have access to for the duration of their exam
- Scratch Paper collection for Instructor review (by instructor request)
- Cell Phone/Smart Watch containment bags to ensure their powering off during exams
- Multiple view camera monitoring of all exam rooms
- Student check in/check out history
- Exam Pre-release and Make up Exam administration for courses already using the test centers.
*If you have students needing special exam accommodations please see: